Bryston proves that integrated amplifiers give no ground to their separate counterparts. The B60 is literally constructed of the BP-6 preamplifier and 2B-LP amplifier into a single chassis offering the best of both products without occupying extra space and costly interconnects. This integrated amplifier features none of the distractions, bells, or whistles of so many of today’s products that attempt to please everyone. Instead, the B60 focuses squarely on providing awesome sound quality and absolutely simple operation that pleases the listener every session.
- Connect up to 4 analog sources (or 5 with tape-loop input)
- Optional 2 input 96kHz DAC module
- Optional low distortion MM Phono module
- True dual-mono amplifier section produces 60 watts per channel into 8 ohms, 100 watts per channel into 4 ohms.
- Balance control
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- High performance independently buffered headphone output
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Tape return
- Compatible with BR-2 remote control
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won’t trip circuit breakers
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable).
- Rack mount ears available
- BR-2 IR remote control
- PCM 96kHz / 24 bit DAC module
- MM phono gain stage module