Bryston proves that integrated amplifiers give no ground to their separate counterparts. The B135 is literally constructed of the BP-17 preamplifier and 2.5B Cubed amplifier into a single chassis offering the best of both products without occupying extra space and costly interconnects. For those who wish to save money and space yet refuse to yield sound quality, the B135 Cubed Integrated Amplifier is a top choice.
- Connect up to 6 analog sources (or 7 with tape-loop input)
- User configurable home theatre bypass input
- Optional 4 input 192kHz DAC module
- Optional low distortion MM Phono module
- True dual-mono amplifier section produces 135 watts per channel into 8 ohms, 180 watts per channel into 4 ohms.
- Patented Salomie Cubed series input circuitry for ultra low distortion
- Balance control
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- High performance independently buffered headphone output
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- DC Trigger and 2-way RS232 for automation systems
- Compatible with BR-2 remote control
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won’t trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable).
- Rack mount ears available
- BR-2 IR remote control
- PCM 192kHz / 24 bit DAC module
- MM phono gain stage module